Sunday, July 29, 2012

Changing my blog...again!


Now that I've had time to observe how the other blogs are cohesive and talk about the same topic, I feel it is time to do the same for the rest of the teachings: "Living with Chronic Illness" "Living with Severe, Chronic Pain", Living with Primary Immune Deficiency" and the "Inspirational Readings".  So as of today, you can find these teachings under my fourth new blog here   or at: http://fionab-livingwithpainandillness.blogspot.com/

Again, sorry for the inconvenience but I believe this is best for all teachings involved.  I am disappointed I won't be able to incorporate the cute comics or funnies anymore as I really enjoyed that part of blogging, but I do feel that it's best to have all material on a certain topic in one place.

I will keep this blog up for as long as Google will allow, in order for those who want to still look at the cartoons and funnies.

No comments: